|born on||18 May 1891 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Wuppertal, Germany, 51n16, 7e11|
|Timezone||LMT m7e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°34' 01°04 Asc. 12°04'|
German-American philosopher. He studied physics and math 1910-1914. After serving in the military, he attained his doctorate in 1921 with a thesis on different concepts of space that foreshadowed his later style and interests. His books include "The Logical Structure of the World," 1928, "The Logical Syntax of Language," 1934, and "Meaning and Necessity," 1947. Carnap became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1941.
He died 9/14/1970, Santa Monica, CA.
- Death, Cause unspecified 14 September 1970 (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : End a program of study 1921 (Doctorate)
- Social : Joined group 1941 (Became a naturalized citizen)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1910 (Math and physics)
Gauquelin Vol 2/3240
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Legal tax advisor)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Fishing)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Cooking)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Logic, social structure)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Naturalized citizen of U.S.)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist (Philosopher)