|Birthname||Nicholas William Peter Clegg|
|born on||7 January 1967 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Chalfont St.Giles, England, 51n38, 0w34|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°13' 02°52 Asc. 09°17'|
British politician and leader of the Liberal Democratic Party in the UK, he is a candidate for the position of Prime Minister in 2010. The multi-lingual Clegg was first elected to the European Parliament in 1999. In 2005 he was elected MP from Sheffield Hallam and assumed leadership of his party on December 18, 2007.
Clegg grew up in a privileged home; his father was a banker and his mother a teacher. He went to prestigious schools and earned two master's degrees. He reportedly speaks five language and is an eloquent and handsome campaigner. He and his wife Miriam, a lawyer to whomh he has been married since 2000, have three children.
After the elections of May 7, 2010 resulted in no clear majority for any party, Clegg formed a coalition with David Cameron, effectively unseating Gordon Brown. Cameron became the new Prime Minister and Clegg was named Deputy Prime Minister on May 11, 2010.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Brown, Gordon (born 20 February 1951). Notes: Political opponent
- Work : Gain social status 1999 (Elected to the European Parliament)
- Relationship : Marriage 2000
- Work : Gain social status 2005 (Elected as MP)
- Work : Gain social status 13 December 2007 (Became leader of the Liberal Party)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Mary English quotes Clegg's office by e-mail for the time.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation
- Vocation : Politics : Public office