Giulini, Carlo Maria
|born on||9 May 1914 at 16:45 (= 4:45 PM )|
|Place||Barietta, Italy, 41n19, 16e17|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°10' 14°46 Asc. 22°56'|
Italian-American musician, a violinist and the conductor of the Los Angeles Philharmonic, 1978-1984. He was an early student of violin and viola, for which he won the national competition in 1934. His conducting debut was in June 1944, primarily in opera up to 1966 when he included symphonic work. Giulini learned the demanding technique of opera conducting as a disciple of Arturo Toscanini. He made his American conducting debut in Chicago in November 1955. His first conducting post was as principal guest conductor for the Chicago Symphony in 1969. Giulini succeeded Zubin Mehta in the L.A. Philharmonic in 1978.
Aristocratic in appearance, he is married to Marcella; three sons.
- Work : Gain social status 1978 (Succeeded Zubin Mehta, L.A. Phil)
B.C. in hand from Bordoni
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin, viola)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection