|born on||23 January 1906 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Indianapolis IN, USA, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°23' 14°08 Asc. 10°12'|
American dancer who was one of the young followers of the "modern" dance of the 1930s, especially the new forms that were more simple and natural. He also served as the choreographer of major shows in 1937 and 1947.
Died on 11/02/1953, Los Angeles, CA.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 November 1953 (Age 47)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1937 (Choreographed major show)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1947 (Choreographed major show)
Dane Rudhyar quotes him
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer and choreographer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection