|born on||26 December 1882 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Delftshaven-Rotterdam, Netherlands, 51n54, 4e27|
|Timezone||LMT m4e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°29' 24°50 Asc. 01°02'|
Dutch pro astrologer, the founder along with A.E. Thierens and Th.J.J. Ram the "Workcommunity of Astrologers" (WVA), also called the "School of Ram", in The Netherlands, October 1947. (See under: Thierens) He wrote the books "Het mysterie van lot en leven" (= the mystery of destiny and life), "De kunst van het voorspellen" (= the art of prediction), "Uurhoek en vragenastrologie" (= horary astrology), "Astrologie, wetenschap en techniek" (= astrology, science and technique).
Knegt died around 1957.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1957 (Age 75)
- Work : Start Business October 1847 (School of Ram)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Tees Reitsma, a colleague, submits his data to Donna Cunningham's Astrologer's Memorial
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (WVA)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)