Lindbergh, Charles August
|born on||20 January 1859 at 13:36 (= 1:36 PM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||LMT m18e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°59' 21°30 Asc. 08°46'|
Swedish-American legal economist, politician, writer, lecturer and lawyer.
Raised and educated in Minnesota, he earned a law degree and set up private practice. Lindbergh was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from 1907-1917. Some of his books include "Banking and Currency," 1913 and "The Economic Pinch," 1923.
He was the father of noted aviator Charles Lindbergh.
Lindbergh died of brain cancer in Crookston, Minnesota on 24 May 1924.
- parent->child relationship with Lindbergh, Charles (born 4 February 1902)
- Work : New Career 1907 (Elected to U.S. House of Representatives)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1913 ("Banking and Currency")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1923 ("The Economic Pinch")
Church of Light quotes Helena Puxley
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Charles)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congressman)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book