|Birthname||Lowe, Charles David II|
|born on||15 January 1968 at 23:28 (= 11:28 PM )|
|Place||Dayton OH, USA, 39n45, 84w11|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°06' 01°16 Asc. 06°01'|
American actor, director and noted family. Lowe received his major break when offered the starring role in his own series, "Spencer," but quit after only a few episodes because of a contract dispute with NBC. He is the younger brother of movie heartthrob, Rob Lowe.
Lowe won an Emmy in 1993 for his role as an HIV-positive boyfriend in "Life Goes On" and played in Melrose Place in 1997, a TV daytime soap opera. In 2000 he played John Denver in a made-for-TV biopic; he turned to directing and behind-the-scenes jobs.
Lowe married Hilary Swank in 1997; they announced their separation January 9, 2006.
- sibling relationship with Lowe, Rob (born 17 March 1964)
- Relationship : Marriage 1997 (Hilary Swank)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 9 January 2006 (Announced separation from Swank)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother noted actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Series)