|Birthname||Ferdinand Emmanuel Edralin Marcos|
|born on||11 September 1917 at 00:51 (= 12:51 AM )|
|Place||Sarrat, Philippines, 18n09, 120e59|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°23' 14°51 Asc. 10°02'|
Filipino politician who was elected President in 1965. According to the constitution, his second and last term was due to end in 1973, but in 1972 he declared martial law and assumed the role of dictator. He imprisoned his political opponent, Bengno Aquino, for seven years and when Aquino returned to the Philippines, he was assassinated on 8/21/1983.
In an election scheduled for February 1986, he was opposed by the widow of his former opponent. Early returns of the election on 2/7/1986 showed that Marcos' opponent, Cory Aquino, was favored by the people and two weeks later, two of the country's top military officers defected. Marcos had failed to steal the election; he fled from the palace on 2/25/1986. After his exile, there was an expose of massive graft which had occurred during his administration.
Marcos was hospitalized for nearly ten months with kidney, lung, and heart ailments in Honolulu. He died on 9/28/1989, Honolulu, HI.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Aquino, Benigno (born 27 November 1932)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Aquino, Corazon (born 25 January 1933)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Enrile, Juan Ponce (born 14 February 1924)
- spouse relationship with Marcos, Imelda (born 2 July 1929)
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (Elected President of the Phillipines)
Serafin Lanot quotes many sources, including biographies. Zip Dobyns quotes Lanot for 7:00 AM PST "from mother." Penfield in MH July '86 quotes Marcos for "after midnight" from an interview with Marcos.
Michael Lim writes, "The highly reputable Mr. Yu Dar Yhan in his book "My Forty Years in Astrology," p.90, relates that he spent five months in the Philippines and charted for President Marcos. He used the fifth hour time from Marcos himself in the Chinese method of charting per two hour segments. The fifth two-hour time segment is from 7:01 AM to 8:59 AM."
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Dictator)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Had opponent assassinated)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Philippines)