Martel, Garrett Thomas
|born on||3 October 1994 at 06:22 (= 06:22 AM )|
|Place||Leominster, Massachusetts, 42n32, 71w46|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°59' 16°20 Asc. 04°23'|
American homicide victim, killed by his father. At about 4:08 PM on January 16, 2004, his older brother James placed an emergency call to police. He and Garrett had just been stabbed in their Leominster apartment by their father who subsequently led police on a short chase. Garrett was pronounced dead at 4:30 PM at a local hospital and James had sustained serious wounds. Their father, Brian, suffers from bipolar disorder according to a family member but had never been known to harm the children. He has been ordered to undergo psychiatric evaluation. The boys’ mother Linda does not live with them; she was born on 12/28/61 in New Britain, CT according to the boys' birth certificates.
- child->parent relationship with Martel, Brian (born 25 December 1960)
- sibling relationship with Martel, James (born 19 December 1990)
- Death by Homicide 16 January 2004 at 4:30 PM in Leominster, MA (pronounced dead at 4:30 PM)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (parents split up; lived with father)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (killed by his father)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (nine years old)