|born on||4 June 1879 at 15:15 (= 3:15 PM )|
|Place||Yalta, Russia, 44n30, 34e10|
|Timezone||LMT m34e10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°29' 13°08 Asc. 23°53'|
Russian-American actress, a great dramatic talent who first studied with Stanislavsky. She played lead in silent films 1916-1923, focusing on the stage from 1923 to the early '40s, when she returned to film.
She made a brief marriage at 19 from which she never divorced. In 1913 she made a second marriage to Charles Bryant for 12 years. She was reputed to be bi-sexual, which the studios tried to keep quiet in order to avoid the scandal that would have been inevitable in that era.
Nazimova died in 1945.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1945 (Age 64-65)
- Work : New Job 1916 (Lead in silent films)
- Relationship : Marriage 1913 (12 year second marriage with Charles Bryant)
Church of Light old file. "The Movie Makers" gives June 3, 1879 NS. PC quotes Church of Light for June 16, 1879 NS
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual (Reportedly bi-sexual)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Leading lady on stage)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women