|born on||9 August 1950 at 17:40 (= 5:40 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°31' 29°05 Asc. 00°09'|
French astrologer, data collector and news journal editor of "Lettres du Cadran." A pro practicing in Paris, he counsels and teaches and was very close to Michel Gauquelin.
Petitallot was a veteran of a dramatic childhood. His dad was an artist, musician and writer who was active in the French resistance. His mom left the family when Patrice was four months old, taking his four-year-older brother. As an adult, he searched for her, finding her in 1988 and realizing that she was not the mother of whom he had dreamed.
On 7/14/1981, he met his future wife, Martine, another pro astrologer, and they married a year later, 7/17/1982. Their three sons were born on 5/25/1984, 3/08/1987 and 8/21/1990.
- Family trauma 1950 (Mom deserted family)
- Misc. : Find something 1988 (Located birth mother)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 14 July 1981 (Met his future wife Matine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes him by letter 6/1995, B.C. Cosmobiologist Henri Latou rectified to 5:38 PM
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro, data collector)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Journal editor)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One since 1981)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Mom deserted family)