|Birthname||Agnes Graham Hamilton|
|born on||16 October 1931 at 16:20 (= 4:20 PM )|
|Place||Hamilton, Scotland, 55n47, 4w03|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°20' 01°42 Asc. 15°38'|
Scottish housewife who was adopted; her natural mother was actually the sister of the woman who adopted her and the parents who raised her were her natural aunt and uncle.
When she was 20, she gave birth to a baby boy on 5/10/1952, Thomas Watt Hamilton. Unmarried at the time, she turned the baby over to her parents who adopted and raised him.
On 3/13/1996, Thomas went berserk, shooting up the Dunblane Primary School, Perthshire, Scotland, killing 16 children and their teacher and wounding 12 others.
- parent->child relationship with Hamilton, Thomas (born 10 May 1952)
- child->parent relationship with Hamilton, Catherine (born 17 October 1908)
- child->parent relationship with Hamilton, James (born 4 July 1908)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 May 1952 (Son Thomas was born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Caroline Gerard quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (By aunt and uncle)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son kills 16 children, wounding 12 others)